Exchange your existing property for a Park Home
With ‘Part Exchange Your House Scheme’, you will be able to stay in your current home until your New dream Park Home is ready for you to move into, making the move hassle-free.
Part Exchange Scheme explained
Watching our video presented by Karen at Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes is the easiest way to learn all about the Part Exchange Scheme.
Customer video – Buying a park home using our part exchange scheme
“We recommend the Part Exchange Scheme to customers as it removes all the worries of selling an existing property.”
What are the benefits of the part exchange scheme?
At Residential Park Homes over 90% of our residents have benefited from the part exchange your house scheme, and this is why:
- Convenience: With the property exchange your house scheme, you will avoid the hassles of selling your own property, and you can stay in your own home until your new park home is ready to move into.
- Certainty: No possibility of the chain falling through at the last minute.
- Funds: No deposit is required.
- Support: The park owner pays all the associated legal fees, and estate agent fees, so you don’t have to.
- Security: Once you have decided to buy a park home at one of our parks, a reservation will be made on the home, and plot of your choice subject to valuations being carried out on your current property.
Part exchange house how does it work?
Most home buyers have a house to sell, and until it is sold they can’t proceed with the purchase of a new park home. We also know that a lot of estate agents will give unrealistic valuations, therefore, leaving a homeowner with unrealistic expectations.
Selling your house on the open market can be a slow and stressful process, and this possibly can mean you will miss out on securing your new park home.
- Complete Application – Valuation and Research: Our chosen independent property exchange company will arrange for three local estate agents to realistically value your existing property based on current market conditions, and to get the property under offer within an 8 week period. At the same time, the property exchange company will do their own research on the property and local area and thoroughly check with the land registry on recent property sales in your postcode. Once the valuations have been carried out, a full property report is then collated to enable the park owner to decide if your property is suitable for a property exchange before making an offer.
- Formal Offer – Survey and Solicitors – Completion: The customer will then be contacted with a formal offer, and if accepted solicitors will then be instructed, and the sale and purchase will proceed to exchange of contracts, and completion dates confirmed to suit all parties. Customers are not obligated or pressured to accept an offer, and can still decide to sell their property on the open market themselves, but will then need to raise a 10% deposit to reserve the home and plot.
- Moving: Move out at leisure!
This was our dream to live by the coast in a new park home, and the minute we drove into the park we knew it was where we wanted to be, and we can’t thank the Right Choice team, and Henry Simmons enough for making the whole experience so stress free and straight forward.
- Ray and Gill – Residential Park Home owners