How we protect your data
When you share your personal information with any company, you have a right to expect that information to be treated with total confidentiality.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We’re committed to protecting any personal information you’ve given us, and we comply with all relevant data protection laws.
This means that:
- we take full responsibility for the information we hold about you
- we will protect your privacy at all times
- we will never sell your personal information
These explain how your personal data is being managed and safeguarded by us, including:
- what information we collect about you
- how we collect and use this information
- how we safeguard the information you’ve provided
- your rights in relation to the information we hold about you
- how to report abuse
At Residential Park Homes, we know that you care how your personal information is used and we appreciate that you trust us to do that carefully and sensibly.
This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand how we and other companies in our group collect and use your personal information. We want you to make informed decisions when using our websites and any features on them, including any registration and Park Home viewing services.
This Privacy Notice applies to all the pages on our sites linking to this Privacy Notice and any features of them. However, it won’t apply to any third-party sites which are linked to our sites. We recommend that you read the privacy notice of any such sites that you visit as we are not responsible for them.